Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Goodbye to you . . see you again . .




Good bye to you .. my trusted teacher .
you're my best friend ..
you tried to teach me right from wrong .
too much time's gone .
so long ..


selamat tinggal ibu guruku ..
ku akan merindukanmu ..
rindu tawamu .
rindu omelanmu .
rindu kasih sayangmu ..
begitu banyak kisah ..
yang melekat di hati darimu ..
walau baru setahun kita bertemu .. tapi bagai bulan dan malam .. ku sangat tidak ingin berpisah denganmu ..

you gave me love . .
and helped me find the sun .
and every time when i was down .
you would always come around .
and get my feet back on the ground .

i'll miss you .
you're always in my heart ..
you're not alone .

i love u ..
and we love u ..

kenapa harus berpisah terlalu cepat ... T.T



0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons